Terms and Conditions
You, the taxpayer, agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions that govern the use of services of Abacus tax Accounting & loan services. We will commence your work, subject to signing and accepting this contract. By signing this contract, you authorize us to send you the final checklist to provide any remaining electronic or hard copy documents needed to complete the work.
- Our scope of work includes compilation, preparation and lodgment of your business GST and tax returns. Client is liable to substantiate any documents related to any claims made. By signing this contract, you are also giving us the authority to lodge the tax documents on your behalf to the Australian taxation office.
- You, authorize trained staff of Tax Help Accounting & Business Services to review and lodge your business GST and Tax Return to the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) based on the information you provided and in accordance with the Income Tax Assessment Acts of 1936 and 1997.
- You acknowledge that the 8 to 10 working day refund we advertise is not a guarantee. All returns are subject to review by Tax Help Accounting & Business Services and the ATO. A tax refund may be delayed for a number of reasons such as inaccurate information, being a new taxpayer, or an unusually large refund. Abacus Tax Accounting & Loan services is not liable for any delays.
- These Terms and Condition are governed by the laws of Australia. Tax Help Accounting & Business Services the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions were last amended on 20 June, 2013.
- Refund Policy: Upon submission of your tax information, Tax Help Accounting & Business Services, under most circumstances, will not issue a refund of the fees. However, certain exceptions apply. Tax Help Accounting & Business Services may also issue a refund if you attempt to cancel your submission before services are provided. Our services are provided once we review your return information and either lodge your return or attempt to contact you via email or telephone with regard to the information on your return.
- Holding Client’s Money: Any money or refund held on behalf of client would be released after deduction of $30 administrative charges; client must specify their correct accounts details before giving any instruction, every attempt would further cost to client with the same charges in case of client provide wrong information.
- Consultancy Charges: For every physical / telephonic appointment with our associates or principle, clients are subject to charge for consultancy of $100 per hour with our associate accountants and $250 per hour with principle ( pro rata) even if they don’t proceed with the work further, all liaison with ATO, Banks or different organization on behalf of the clients would be treated as same, all associates are required to note the proper time allocated to each job and mention on clients file to invoice their clients accordingly. By signing below clients are subject to bind by this policy. On behalf of Abacus Tax Accounting & Loan services, we assure you to provide best possible services and standard with competitive price.
EXECUTION IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have executed this Agreement as of the day and year first above written.